- Formed over 45 million years ago
- Works on mental clarity and mood balance
- Has been used for healing for countless years
- Can be helpful with depression and anxiety
- A confidence booster
- Much more info than I could condense
Fossilized resin produced by pine trees, also known as Conifer trees, that existed in Northern Europe. An area that extended from the southern regions that is now Scandinavia and the nearby regions of the bed at the bottom of the Baltic Sea
Please note: These are priced by weight and no necessarily by size. I do not know if any of these contain insects or not. I do have some Columbian Amber listed that does have insects.