- A form of black obsidian
- Excellent for absorbing negative energy and protecting the aura
- Comforts grief
- Stimulates analytical capabilities
- Promotes forgiveness
The Legend of The Apache Tear
- During a battle in the Superstition Mountains, a party of Indian braves chose to leap to their death from a cliff rather than be captured and be made slaves for the Spanish mines.
- After the battle, wives and sweethearts came to claim their men and seeing they were all dead, fell to the ground and began to cry.
- As their tears fell to the earth, their sobs were picked up by the winds and carried to the gods.
- The gods discovered it had been a mistake of theirs that had caused the death of the brave men.
- In order to prevent it from happening again, they turned their tears to stone to be carried as a good luck emblem by all future lovers, so that no tragedy would ever happen to their love.
These are priced by weight and not necessarily by size.